Wednesday, September 23, 2020

The Premier of Sirius Lee-The Problematic Time Traveler


 I went to a premier of a movie in Downtown Oakland. The movie was called Sirius Lee- The Problematic Time Traveler. It was produced by Theo Hollingsworth, a producer based in Oakland. 

The movie was hosted by Druken Flim Fest Oakland who has been hosting short film pop-ups around the city. This was a cool and true pop-up, bring own chair and blanket and social distance from each other and enjoy the movie. It was held in Downtown Oakland:





The movie itself is super. So very funny and the acting is wonderful. It is truly an independent movie that is very inspiring and one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. It is the perfect mixture of early 1980's culture and values clashing with the norms of 2020. It is also filmed in Oakland and they did a great job in showing the iconic and beautiful places of the city: 

The Cast of Sirius Lee

Here is a short clip of the movie taken by my phone:




It was a great way to have a premier for a movie and I truly enjoyed Sirius Lee-The Problematic Time Traveler.










2 comments:

  1. Oh how cool, Patrick! I haven't seen a movie that has interested me in quite a long time. This is a really cool way to have a movie premier! Thanks for sharing and linking up.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed with this! I haven't been to a movie premier. Pretty cool, I think!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.