Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Relaxing Place

The Outside of the Celtic Coffee Company-San Francisco
As I get older, I like to find places that I can relax at. I am not a big coffee drinker, but I enjoy a good cup of iced tea and places that offer the ambiance I like. I do not like places that are super hip and modern. I like places that have character and attract characters.One of my favorites is the Celtic Coffee Company on McAllister in San Francisco.

The Inside of the Celtic
The Celtic attracts a lot of people who attend the University of California Hastings College of the Law which is a block up the road. So, it has a lot of people who are smart and electric at the same time. Plus, you have people like me who wonder in, buy a cup of something and sign in to the wi-fi in a relaxed setting, you have people studying, enjoying the company of a friend or people just looking out the window.

Another inside view of the Celtic
One of the things I like about the Celtic is the stuff on the walls. I know it is goofy, but I notice what a place has on the walls and to me that adds to the ambiance of a place.

Love this painting
Artwork for sale-Done by Disabled students of the San Francisco Disability Center
Love it growing in the corner
So if you are around the Civic Center area, take load off and head over the Celtic, have fun and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.