Thursday, January 3, 2013

Old St.Patrick's Church-San Francisco


I have always liked the look and feel of old churches. I don't why. I think it is the way that they were built, I really like the architecture on them from both the inside and the outside. St.Patrick's is located on Mission St in San Francisco right behind a lot of modern shopping. It was built in 1851 and has served a changing population of the city since then.  The building held up to the great earthquake and fire of 1906 and still looks great to this day:

The outside of St.Patrick's
The inside
Another view of the inside
The alter
Another view of the alter
Love all the stain glass windows inside the church
Really love the light fixtures there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.