Monday, February 25, 2013

A Nice Surprise-The Toy Boat Dessert Cafe


Like a lot of my adventures, they are not planned and this one was not. When I was at Green Apple Books, I needed to use the restroom and they did not have one. The guy at the counter pointed me to the Toy Boat Dessert Cafe and said use theirs. I went and told them that the Green Apple sent me and they pointed me that way. After I got done at Green Apple I went there for lunch and had a great time. It is like a sandwich/dessert shop and a vintage toy store. Super Cool:

Inside the door of the bathroom.
Got to love Pez
The inside of The Toy Boat

Got to love it
A vintage play nurse set from the 50's
Cookies
Homemade goodies
Their menu
Lunch-A grilled cheese with chips. It was good
Love the giant vintage 7up bottle
This place is so cool. It will be must for me.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful place! I want to go there! I loved your pictures and I want that Dr. Evil Doll! Great Fun Patrick, enjoyed my visit here. :D

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.