Friday, September 12, 2014

From My Phone-Random Stuff

Jolly Green Giant Phone
Here are some more photos off my phone. Geez, I take pics of such random stuff:

L.A from the sky



DOH!!!
Two of my bookshelves at home
Got to love it. A soda for all
Part of Oakland's Lake Merritt
Protestors outside the State building in San Francisco
Street Musicians at U.N. Plaza in San Francisco
One of my favorite things- A ice cream cookie sandwich from Sweet Dreams in Berkeley
If I ever get a Tattoo, It would be of him

Hope you enjoyed the look of the stupid stuff I take pics of.

6 comments:

  1. Duff energy drink, that's pretty cool! My husband is a huge Simpsons fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that and thought it was cool also. I love the Simpsons.

      Delete
  2. I haven't thought of the Jolly Green Giant in a while. Great photos - and I want one of those ice cream sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was cool-I haven't thought of him either. Those Ice Cream sandwiches are the best.

      Delete
  3. What fun things! I enjoyed looking at your pictures and they made me smile. Thanks for linking up at Fulfilled Fridays last week. Hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.