Monday, November 17, 2014

My Inspirational Movies.


I find inspiration in a lot of things. Movies are one thing that I find inspiration in. When I am down, I can watch one of these movies and I find inspiration in.

"Miracle"-2004 is the story of the 1980 USA Olympic Hockey Team, that shocked the world. I like it because it shows what you can do as one.


Whenever I feel down, Seabiscuit is the movie that I go to. Almost every scene in the movie lifts me up.

Remember The Titans is one of those movie that inspires me because it is about setting aside your differences and working together for a common goal.


Mr. Holland's Opus is one of my favorites because it shows how much effect adults have on kids even if we just think that we are just doing our jobs and being ourselves.

2 comments:

  1. Seabiscuit is a fantastic movie! Loved Mr Holland's Opus too - I haven't seen that one in ages.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.