Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Lost Blog: Golden St vs. Detroit, 3-11-15


I forgot I had these photos. They were of the March 11th Golden St. Warriors-Detroit Pistons game I went at Oracle. It was Bollywood night. I didn't take many pics but with the Warriors winning the Western Conference tonight, I decided to share what little I had:

Stephen Curry coming out of the tunnel
Andrew Bogut coming out of the tunnel
The Pistons warming up
The Warriors warming up
The Warriors TV team: Bob Fitzgerald (l) and Jim Barnett (R)-The best
Head Coach Steve Kerr
Curry on the dribble
Draymond Green shooting a shot
The Warriors are just four wins away from adding to this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.