Thursday, March 24, 2016

Embarcadero Walk II

The cranes at the Port of Oakland across the Bay
I have blogged about walking the Embarcadero in San Francisco. It was the walk from the Ferry Building to Pier 39, which is a pretty fun walk. Not along ago, I decided to start my walk at the Ferry Building and go the opposite direction to AT&T Park, the home of the San Francisco Giants. It was a little more gritty equally as nice:





This place is killer








And some great public art:

"Soma"
"Sea Change"
And sometimes you see people doing a job:


Now, I know that both ways are a great walk.

8 comments:

  1. Looks great, I would love to walk around here!!

    Thanks for linking up, happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to going on an adventure when you stop by my party. So many things to see and learn. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful walk. I could get lost taking that walk! I love the sculptures, especially the one that looks like an electrical charge. How cool! Thank you for sharing this (and making me jealous) with #sharethejoylinky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are BEAUTIFUL pictures! I would love to go there sometime! Thanks for linking up with us at Friday Funday and please come back again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting photo post. I was going to be a travel blogger, but now I blog about blogging.
    Thanks for bringing your post to the Blogger's Pit Stop.
    Janice, Pit Stop Crew

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love San Fransisco! Thanks for linking up at Merry Monday~

    ReplyDelete
  7. When my husband and I went to California in 2014, we really loved San Francisco. Thanks for sharing your post at the Over the Moon Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. if i can get out of the office, I love that walk!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.