Thursday, January 11, 2018

Justice League Exhibit


A couple of days, I went to the Carl's Jr to get a quick breakfast (I know-not healthy) right by the BART station at Powell St in San Francisco. As I was walking I saw a Batman figure inside the AT&T San Francisco flagship store. I decided to check it out and they had a bunch of cool stuff up:


The Flash
Cyborg
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Superman
Batman
Wonder Women's Sword
The Bat Signal
And they had blow up covers of the comics they first appeared in (except for Superman)







It was a pretty cool exhibit to see and I enjoyed myself.

8 comments:

  1. This is something that my kids and I will enjoy so much! Super heroes heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome exhibit. I love Wonder Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fabulous time for fans!! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really do find some great exhibits to visit, always so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My grandson would love this Patrick! Thanks for sharing with us at #BloggersPitStop and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's quite a collection!...great exhibit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you had a great time at the exhibit. I know my family would love it there.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.