Thursday, January 31, 2019

Oakland A's Fan Fest 2019


Besides the NHL Fan Fest on Friday, I also went to the Oakland A's Fan Fest on Saturday. I love going to the A's Fan Fest as it means that spring training and baseball are right around the corner:

Former A's great Dave Stewart with the A's World Series Trophies

A's pitcher Andrew Triggs




A's pitcher Ryan Buchter
Always got to like a free slider

The A's Single A team mascot from the Stockton Ports made it

Shortstop Jorge Mateo and Coach Marcus Jensen

Up Close with Hall of Famer Rollie Fingers
It was a great time had by all and we are all now primed for the baseball season to begin:


5 comments:

  1. ...a free slider sounds GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that would be a fun thing to do, but I got stuck on the slider. Yummy.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day, Patrick. 😎

    ReplyDelete
  3. A free slider does sound great, looks a good couple of visits too. Thanks for sharing with #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great place to visit. Thanks for sharing at Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. I hope you're having a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.