Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Hayward Celebrates American Legion's Centennial


About six weeks, my city of Hayward had a Centinnial Celebration for the American Legion. The American Legion is an organzation of  U.S. war veterans for the benefit of veterans and service members. I am a member of the organzation. The American Legion was charted on September 16, 1919 by the U.S. Congress:














The American Legion has done a lot of good work and I hope that they are around for another 100 years at least. Thank you to all the Veterans that have served and please this weekend say a prayer in your busy time for all the servicemen and servicewomen who have served and are serving.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! That's wonderful and it looks like a fabulous way to celebrate our heroes! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just trying to figure out how to ride that bike :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great event, Patrick! And a wonderful way to honor our veterans. Thank you for your service, my friend!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful organization. Always say a prayer for those that serve this great nation.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Patrick. 😎

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.