Thursday, February 24, 2022

Seen in Airports

 


Last weekend, I traveled from Oakland Airport to Orlando and back again. It was a great trip to get the see the Daytona 500 in person. It was also cool to see different things in airports in different cities. 

Flying over the Rockies below:


Denver airport was interesting as they use the bathrooms for Tornado Shelters:




Snow on the ground in Denver


Orlando was interesting because of the Disney influence:

A tribute to African-Americans in the movies




But the Austin airport was the coolest:








I know that you can't really get a sense of a city in an airport but it is nice to see what they have.

5 comments:

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.