Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR and a Couple of Tunes

Saw this in Fresno and thought it was cute
I would like to say Happy New Year to all who have wondered and stumbled upon this site. I wish you blessings and a good 2014:


This little stress relief thing called Adventures in Weseland grew over 2013. It is amazing that people actually have read this. I had two of my blogs re-posted on to different sites by people-one was re-posted to an ESPN page which was cool.


I would really love to thank everybody for all their great comments and hope that you have a very safe New Year's Celebration. Also, I am very thankful for all the friends I have met in the past year through this little blog. It is a blessing to have met each one of you and to read your blogs.


So, Happy New Year and this will be the last post for 2013. Looking forward to posting soon in 2014.

Patrick



2 comments:

  1. patrick, so glad to have discovered you this year. looking forward to 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I am also looking forward to 2014.

      Delete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.