Sunday, February 7, 2016

Welcome to the NFL Experience


As part of the Super Bowl Experience, I went to the NFL Experience at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. Unlike Super Bowl City, you had to pay for the NFL Experience and it was worth the cost. There were free autographs from players, a lot of games for kids, exhibits that featured the history of the game and much fun to be had by all:












American Flag made out of footballs


Here is some the history of the game:



Joe Montana's HOF Bust
Jerry Rice's HOF Bust
And the players signing:

Seahawk running back Thomas Rawls
Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater
Ravens HOFer Jonathan Odgen

And they are playing for this:

The actual trophy to be given out to winning team
I am so glad that I was able to enjoy the NFL Experience.

1 comment:

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.