Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Special Edition: Go Vote:


This is a special edition of this blog and it is because you need to do your civic duty and Be A Voter and go vote:


Voting is one of our duties that makes us better than most of the world


For over 200 years, we have chosen our leaders and even though you make not like our choices on the top of the ticket



There are many other state and local issues that require your attention. If you don't vote on an issue than you have no right to complain if you don't like it


So go out and be a voter, do your civic duty.



3 comments:

  1. I'm not voting today. I voted by mail three weeks ago.

    And yes, if you can't vote for either, vote for neither.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted a week ago. It was nice to vote through the mail because I could look up all the judges online, while I was voting. I read up on them quite a bit.

    The results didn't pan out as I would have preferred, but it's good a lot of people voted.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.