Thursday, September 13, 2018

A Saturday of Errands

The view from Cal-State Easy Bay
Just some pics of a hu-hum Saturday of errands:

Woke up and did some cleaning and found a box of old baseball cards:


And it contained these three rookie cards:

Three Hall of Famers
Then it was on to the Farmers Market:



Then I stopped by Caspers Hot Dogs for lunch and had their typical lunch. Love that place:



And then went to the grocery store:


Then off to the Nike Outlet for some new kicks:



And then Old Navy:



And finally to The Habit for a little dinner:


There you go. A nice boring Saturday in my world.

5 comments:

  1. The farmers market sounded like the best! I love getting fresh produce and local too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not boring at all .. really enjoyed the glimpse into your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a busy and fruitful day, thanks for sharing with #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that dinner looks amazing! :)
    Thanks for linking to #pocolo

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.