Wednesday, July 14, 2021

The Love Revival Party

 


Love on Haight in San Francisco decided to throw a Love Revival Party and it was cool. I have so missed going to street faires and events like this:

Scott Guberman playing

Altered Moon Art with her works

A Flower Power Dog

And a lot of people were enjoying themselves:





And MJ's Brass Boppers played some great music:



And Linda Kelly signed her book "Deadheads" for me:





I have really missed these street faires in the city. To me, it brings out the culture of a city and they are so fun,

4 comments:

  1. I mean, you cant be sad in this environment, can you??? All the color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy place, Patrick! You know I am loving all the tie dyed folks in this post and how wonderful to have live music in the streets again! Thanks for sharing.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! Loving all the color!!! Have a great week! ~Sherry
    https://justlivejoy.com/week-review-staycation-in-hawaii/

    ReplyDelete
  4. In 1969 I was 18. Need I say more? I didn't think so. I'd be all over this too.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a flower power day, Patrick. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.