Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Fun Cup Hats

 


Minor League Baseball's Copa de la Diversion or "Fun Cup" is a season-long event series that embraces the culture, vales and traditions of the local Latinx communities. Somehow, I collected some of the hats of different teams who participate in it. The teams change their name, uniforms and hats for a game or games. Above is the Fresno Tacos (Fresno Grizzlies) and below is the San Jose Churros (San Jose Giants) both of which I have shown before: 





And over this summer, I got three more:

Monarcas de Eugene (Eugene Emeralds)




Caballos de Stockton (Stockton Ports) :


Reyes de Plata (Silver Kings) de Las Vegas (Las Vegas Aviators):



I think that they are really cool and hope to get some others in the future.

 

2 comments:

  1. Minor league games are always a lot of fun. You have some great hats! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.