Sunday, May 29, 2022

Music Monday- Spelling Memorial Day With 80's Number 1's

 We are going to spell Memorial Day in songs using Number 1 hits from the 80's



Man in the Mirror:




Everything Counts (It didn't hit Number 1 but in honor of Depeche Mode Keyboardist Andrew Fletcher who passed away at 60 last week):





Man in Motion:


Oh Shelia:



Rapture


I Knew You Were Waiting for Me:


All Night Long:


Lost in Your Eyes:



Don't You Forget About Me:

 


Against All Odds:


You Give Love A Bad Name:


Hope you enjoyed these tunes and please say a prayer in your day for all the service men and women who have given their lives for this country. 

7 comments:

  1. Enjoyable set for an afternoon in the backyard. Some favorites of mine, too - Rapture, Against All Odds, Everything Counts. My set tomorrow is (almost all) in the 80's, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive: not only did it bet used all bands who had #1's in the '80's to boot. Very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great playlist, so many of my favorites are here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember all of those, showing my age here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patrick,

    Boogieing to some great hits from the 80s in honor and remembrance of our fallen heroes this Memorial Day! Thanks for joining the party, my friend. Have an awwwesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great videos. My favorite is, I Knew You Were Waiting For Me.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous week, Patrick. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.