Thursday, December 1, 2022

An Unexpected Winter Wanderland

 


So I get off BART in San Francisco at the Powell Station and they turned what is known as Hallidie Plaza into a holiday village. Usually, it is a place that I try not to spend too much time in as it can be a little sketchy even though it is the main exit from the Powell St. BART Station. But the city cleaned it up and made it into a Holiday Village:











I think that the city did a great job of cleaning up and turning into a place of public cheer.

9 comments:

  1. Looks festive and fun. Thank you for your #weekendcoffeeshare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that looks exciting, wish we had that here

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great. Lots of public art. I'm glad it was fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very festive, love those white trees! Thanks so much for linking up at the Unlimited Link Party 92. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They did a great job. It's beautiful, Patrick.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.