Friday, December 29, 2023

A Little Review of 2023






One of my students drew this for me

Just kind of a review of random  pics that I did not post on a month-by-month basis of 2023.  Part of my adventures of 2023:


January: 

University of Portland Chiles Center

February:


March:
Asian-Art Museum in San Frnacisco


April:
Forgot what museum I thought I saw this in

 May:



June:
In Alameda, Ca

July:

With Bob Hope in San Diego


August:

Uplifting poems on the door to my classroom



September:

Saw the play: "Soul Train-The Hippest Trip"


October:






November:


F1 car in Las Vegas


December:


The peace of Civic Center in San Francisco

Kind of a random view of some of my adventures in 2023. Hoping that 2024 provides more adventures. Happy New Year to all. Hoping that 2024 is blessed for you.



9 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your adventures in photos with us at Weekend Coffee Share. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved viewing your images. Happy New Year. Denyse #weekendcoffeeshare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimi got it right. Well done.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day, Patrick. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sir hope you had a great year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great memories you have of 2023! Hope 2024 is equally as fun for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! Thanks bunches for sharing some of your 2023 photos with Sweet Tea & Friends this month.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.