Saturday, October 12, 2024

Music Monday: You Are Listening Live Part I

 This year has been an amazing year for recording live music for me. I can do a month straight on what I have uploaded to You Tube but I am going to start this week and do it piecemeal. A lot of it are artists at different festivals and not well-known acts but they are working musicians. One thing I noticed is that I have recorded  a lot of country/bluegrass/folk sounding music:







Not saying that this professional quality but I enjoy doing and it is great memories for me.

4 comments:

  1. I saw/heard less outdoor music this year than in some previous years. The Bali group was interesting, as was the first group (I grew up in the Bronx and that's the type of music I used to hear on the subway from boomboxes). I looked up the Fray- they did a nice cover of Don't You Forget about Me - turns out they've been together some 25 years, if it's the same group I was reading about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really good. I liked the first one the best. I love that kind of music...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The important thing is you had fun filming these artists. You did a good job. The Fray did a great job covering an oldie. "Hustle and Bustle" is a lively piano piece. The Bali music might be the most interesting contribution in this set. Have a boogietastic week, Patrick!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.