Friday, July 25, 2014

Need Food-Break YOUR Fast Cafe


A little bit go I was looking for a place to have a quick and inexpensive lunch. I was in this strip mall and fast food wasn't something I wanted. I went to a local pizza place and they did not have any kind of lunch special. So, I saw the Break Your Fast Cafe (in Union City) and tried it. It was really good and with good prices, service and great food. I returned for breakfast a few days later:

Inside-It is a small place
The view from the patio
Always like funky art on the wall
And the food is good:

Homemade Chili Cheeseburger
Homemade Beignets
All meat omelette with country potatoes
The mixed omelette
Sometimes you just need to Break YOUR Fast-I love the pun.

5 comments:

  1. The word breakfast came from you eat supper at the evening and then you go to sleep fasting from food all night. When you get up in the morning you break that fasting. Therefore...... BREAK...FAST! Breakfast is my most favorite meal probably because I love eggs and every type of food you would eat in the morning. What great pictures here my friend. You have made me so hungry let's go have some break.............. fast together! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Have a wonderful weekend Patrick! Thank you for stopping by and being the only one to say hello and join me on Friday :( BUT YOU HAVE put a smile on my face because you remembered me! HUGS and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome.

      Glad I put a smile on your face.

      Delete
  2. Yum. I've learned some of the smallest restaurants can have the best food. They are so invested in what the cook. That looks delicious. Thanks for sharing and linking up on Fulfilled Fridays at Living in Green Grass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I love the name of the place! The food looks amazing, yum.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.