Sunday, August 21, 2016

Music Monday: Songs That Inspire Me

I am not really great at telling about stuff that is personal on this blog. It is mainly for things I see and take pics of. For this Music Monday here are some songs that inspire me. I listen to them when I need that spark:









And the song I listen to every morning every morning. It is 13 minutes long but it is something that I love and inspires me every day. I have had the good fortune to chat and email the composer Tom Hedden a bunch. If you listen to it you will be uplifted and the period from 9:51 until the end of the song is super. The whole song is awesome but that part really inspires me.:



5 comments:

  1. Oh Patrick, I love all your tunes and I know exactly what you mean. We do have one in common and that's Mr Armstrong. It is truly an inspiring song. I'm glad we're friends. Oh & check you mail I had to ask you a question. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all excellent and inspiring songs, Patrick! Nicely done! :) Thanks for sharing your inspiration - have a great week!

    Wake Me Up because i’m Unstoppable i’m gonna Stompa because i Can’t Stop This Feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patrick, I'm with you. I don't get real personal on my blog, either. I don't feel right about sharing intimate details about my life with others, especially those involving other people. So, I get where you're coming from. The last song is very uplifting. I love orchestra music because it often inspires the soul just like this piece. I am glad you decided to share it! Have a songsational week, my friend, and thanks for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some memory jerkers especially Never Ending Story :-)

    Have a tanfastic day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't choose one. I love all of these!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.