Thursday, February 23, 2017

A Little of This, A Little of That


Just a bunch of random pics that don't fit any blog:

A 2015 Golden St. Warriors Championship ring
A robe worn by a drag queen from the legendary San Francisco North Beach Nightclub Finocchio's
Glass work by artist Dale Chihuly

The Tribune Tower in Oakland at night
The Ferry Building in San Francisco

Near City Hall in Oakland
The next two are artwork in stores seen along Fisherman's Wharf. They don't let you take pics inside the store but from the street is cool (I guess):



The rest is just street art I have seen:





Hope you have a great weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Haha! Loved how you fit these into your blog. Great shots; I am a fan of street art! And isn't the robe just so fabulous!
    Aditi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty stuff you found, especially that blue glass work. I have so many photos that don't have a story and do the same thing--just throw them out there for all to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have cleverly fitted your travel and fun moments in this post, nice read! Thanks for joining the Bloggers Pit Stop

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun mix of shots!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these selections! Thanks Pat for sharing on #TrafficJamWeekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mix of shots! I really like the Chewy statue and Drag Queen Robe. I also enjoyed seeing the street art. I wish there were more things like this in my area - I would love them for photo backdrops. Thanks so much for linking up with Fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures. Thank you so much for linking at #overthemoon! I look forward to seeing what you share every week. Please come back for #WonderfulWednesday or #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Don't forget to comment your link #'s so I can be sure to visit and you get a chance to be featured! Pinned and shared.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.