Thursday, April 13, 2017

The Grounds of All Saints Church


Recently, I got a chance head up to All Saints Church in Hayward. All Saints was the church that I was confirmed at 31 years ago. They had the doors of the church locked but I did get a chance to walk around the grounds which are still beautiful:

St.Jude
St. Anthony
Our Lady of Fatima






I did get in the little chapel and took a look:



Walking around All Saints brought back some memories of my misguided youth but someone was praying for me back then because I turned out all right. The church hasn't changed much over the years and still stands tall in Hayward.


Hope everybody has a Happy Easter.

9 comments:

  1. Neat! I like everything in miniature! And, that little church is almost miniature. ;) The statues are beautiful. Thanks for linking on Amanda's Books and More. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all saints is special for me as that's my favorite aunt's parish...that's where my nephew was baptized and my uncle had his funeral. love seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful church! Thanks for sharing on the #sundaythoughts link up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking me on a tour of such a special church. May your Easter be filled to overflowing with the Living Christ.
    Caring through Christ, ~ linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful place! Thank God for His mercy and grace that spared many of us from the mistakes of our past.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the beautiful windows inside the chapel - wow so neat. and those fountains and statues - amazing. Thanks for linking up with me at #TuneInThursday last week, I sure hope to see you again this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous church! The grounds look beautiful. #FridayFrivolity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tour, the fountain is my favorite! Thanks so much for sharing this at the Dishing It & Digging It Link party. I hope you enjoyed it and made some new friends as well. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.