Thursday, August 17, 2017

Pauline's Antiques Of Alameda


I was in Alameda and had some time to kill. I stopped in a place called Pauline's Antiques and had one of the most interesting experiences of my life. Pauline's Antiques is more of a store of a serious pack rat. It is two stories filled with stuff and when I say filled, I mean it.:

As you walk in

 It is a great place to go if you have time to kill:












And I bought this:



Pauline's Antiques is one of the most interesting stores I have ever been. It is amazing to look around and browse.

5 comments:

  1. That Maxwell House barrel would be a great addition to my house. Love it! Thanks for always sharing on #TrafficJamWeekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a place that I could spend hours in! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could really get into a place like this. Love antiques & love to pick! Love those cash registers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun finds! I'd spend all day in this shop. #fridayfrivolity xx

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.