Friday, August 11, 2017

The Inn at the Presidio


While I was walking around at the Presidio in San Francisco, I came across the Inn at the Presidio. The Inn was built in 1903 and named Pershing Hall. It was  home for bachelor officers when the Presidio was a major Army base. Pershing Hall is listed on the National Register of historic places.  It has been restored as a boutique hotel with 22 rooms.  All the rooms were filled the day I was there but what I saw inside the lobby, The Inn at the Presidio is a special place:
















The Inn at the Presidio is a special place that oozes history, it is worth a visit even if you are not staying there.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up and sharing another great find Patrick. #overthemoon link party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love places like this with a history. Hubby and I go to San Fran now and then. We'll have to visit it next time we go. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can remember walking around that area when I visited (probably 15 years ago), but I never noticed that inn! So happy you shared it with us at #FridayFrivolity this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice hotel. I've never stayed at a boutique hotel -this one looks so quaint.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.