Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Lloyd Lake


I was with my son and we had just visited the Botanical Gardens in Golden Gate and then he wanted to go see the Bison Paddock. One small, problem with that plan. It is about a mile-and-half walk to there. I complained but off we went. I saw this waterfall and thought interesting and as we walking we followed the water and it ended up in something called Lloyd Lake. Lloyd Lake is named in memory of Reuben Headley Lloyd, the park commissioner and it is a wonder to be seen in a such of a urban park:

The path:






Lloyd Lake:



It was a pretty amazing site and I am so glad that my son had me walk that mile-and-half.

9 comments:

  1. What an adventurous walk that was. Well worth it though from the looks of your photos. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all clicks were looking amazing. Nature in its full beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful set of photographs! Well worth the walk by the looks of it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This looks like an amazing place to visit, great photos toi#happysunday@_karendennis

      Delete
  4. You got some lovely photos here :) Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so lovely and relaxing. Definitely well worth the walk ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so peaceful! Thanks for sharing at The Blogger's Pit Stop! Roseann from www.thisautoimmunelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, looks like a totally wonderful place. awesome pictures. Thanks for joining Happy Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.