Sunday, January 1, 2023

Music Monday: Looking Back at 2022

 Happy 2023. For this Music Monday, I (this might be my most self-serving post) decided to take a look back at 2022 with some music videos that I recorded during the year. They are not best recordings but I did them (One is even sideways) and I am trying to get better which is a goal in 2023:








This one is interesting as it was an art piece at the Oakland Museum:


As I said, they are not great (they only got 320 collective views on You Tube) but I am proud of them because I shot them.

Happy New Year to all and thanks for supporting this blog. 

8 comments:

  1. Videos aren't easy - they take a lot of practice and I am far from polished myself. My favorite was the last one, perhaps because of the animation of the exhibit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good to enjoy different non-mainstream music

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Patrick! Thanks for sharing your videos - the last one is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was enjoyable because I got to hear some performances that I never would hear and they are quite good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a good job of capturing some live music here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patrick,

    I think you did a good job. Last fall while on vacation I took several short videos. It was mostly experimental play and not the best clips but a whole lot of fun-filled memories. Thanks for sharing yours. I'm sure you'll get better the more you capture moments like these. I hope the new year is filled with promise and blessing throughout 2023, my friend. Have a boogietastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was the sideways thumbnail WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD?

    So good to get out there and participate in local music and improve your videoing skills.

    Cathy Kennedy - I would love to see your work too [if you are interested in showing your holidays to the world or unlisted YouTubers].

    Yes - more can be better.

    I am sure everyone appreciates the *boogietastic* wishes.

    Adelaide Dupont @ geopoliticallyincorrect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.