Monday, January 23, 2023

Not Getting Older but Having More Fun

 


Damn, I just completed my 53rd trip around the sun. Amazeballs. Can't believe that I am turning 54. The cool thing is that I am enjoying life more and more. I feel that I am having more fun as I age. Here is some pictures from my 53rd trip around the sun. 

I got to experience a lot during my 53rd year. I got to go to a trip of a lifetime-The Daytona 500 in February, went to Pebble Beach and the 17th-mile drive in June and got to explore Los Angeles in July. Places I really never been, so it was a good year:







With an early version of my alter ego- Cookie Monster







With Ringo Starr's first Ludwig Drum Set



Looking forward to my 54th year on this planet. Oh, I will never act my age and will always be goofy.



12 comments:

  1. Happy birthday with health and more and more fun!
    It's so well to have such a spirit. It's good for you, but also for us!
    Happy WW and precious memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're not getting older can you please let me know your secret?
    Happy birthday!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/01/play-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! It's inspiring to see the way you are enjoying life and having all these adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very Happy Birthday Patrick I liked your photos they made me smile heheh! :-)
    Have a happybirthdaytastic week 👍 👍 👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you! Wish you good luck, good health and happiness everywhere! Stay blessed and we look forward to more travel photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are looking great, I wish I was 54 again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Patrick! Have a fun-filled year. Thank you for your weekend coffee share.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous photos, my friend! Cookie Monster is my favorite! Wishing you a very happy birthday. May your 54th trip around the sun be even more fantastic!

    Shelbee

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.