Monday, November 20, 2023

Grateful among the Redwoods




I am always so thankful and grateful that anybody looks at the prose and the pictures I post. I was walking in one of my favorite places - The Redwood Grove at Roberts Park in Oakland. I was so grateful that I was there and as I get older I feel so alive in what I am doing:







To anyone who stumbles upon this little blog- I wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving and I am so humbled and grateful that you decided to spend a minute looking at this blog. 


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love seeing the late autumn sun filtered between the trees like that (it was a feature of my photo from last week as well).

    Happy Thanksgiving and Happy WW, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand how it makes you feel it's beautiful what lovely photos :-)
    Have a redwoodstastic week 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. majestic trees! the perspective from which you took the photos is superb. but the sun's rays give the most beautiful effect! congratulations. happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful images! Excelent photos!
    Thank you for these beauties!
    Happy WW!
    (Suzana - https://suzanamiu.blogspot.com/2023/11/miercurea-fara-cuvinte-383-ingeri-angels.html)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing the blue sky, the sun, and the majestic trees I've never seen in person makes me happy. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love forests and trees and these redwoods are magnificent. Always happy to stop by and say hello and enjoy your photos. Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnificent trees and sun rays! Thank you for your weekend coffee share.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiting the redwoods is definitely on my bucket list. Thanks for visiting Tell It To Me Tuesday! I hope to see you again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pictures of the Redwoods are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.