Wednesday, November 8, 2023

The Greatest Generation Walk

 


When I was in San Diego, I decided to do the Greatest Generation Walk again. It is such an amazing walk to realize how much sacrifice the Greatest Generation made for this country. With this week ending with Veterans Day on Saturday, here are the pics from my walk:






And they do honor the great Bob Hope and his work with entertaining the troops:



San Diego is such a military town and has a great military tradition. It is always an honor to do the Greatest Generation walk:




5 comments:

  1. That looks like a really wonderful walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had an enjoyable walk. Thank you for sharing this with us at #weekendcoffeeshare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed seeing your pics! Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 138. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lived in San Diego in my youth. A wonderful military city. Great shots, Patrick.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.