Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A's vs. Blue Jays 8-4-12

My ticket for the game
Headed out to the yard to see the A's play the Blue Jays last Saturday. I love heading out to the Yard. I guess I will just focus on the players that I got pics of before the game:

The A's pitchers getting their work in
Jarrod Parker doing some throwing
Blue Jay pitchers getting their work in
The Blue Jays' pitcher Steve Delabar
Blue Jays pitcher Darren Oliver
J.A. Happ getting some bullpen work in
Coach Don Wakamastu and Hayward native
And I might as well include a little game action:

And the ball gets away
And there was a giveaway:

I needed a new lunchbox and water bottle
So even though the A's lost I did enjoy my day at the yard:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.