Thursday, August 30, 2012

Random House Presents...LOL

Every so-often I have a bunch of pics that I have just taken and do not really fit into anything or I left them out of a blog because they did not fit. So, here just some random stuff:

I want this truck. It was making a right as I took a pic of it
BBQ anyone
The Fountain at Civic Center Plaza-San Francisco
"Breathing Flower"-Choi Jeong Hwa. Near City Hall San Francisco
San Jose Shark radio voice Dan Rusanowsky serving up some ice cream
The entrance to the San Francisco Department of Public Health building which used to be an old hospital
Lunchtime at Civic Center Plaza
I have a bunch more "random pics", but I am going to end it with one of my favorite things I own. It was given to me years ago by a sweet old lady and I love it. It is a signed Billie Holiday album. She was a coat check girl in a club  back in the 40's and asked Billie to sign it and she did:

The front of the album
Billie Holiday's Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.