Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Murals on Walls-It's Cool Art

Grace Slick, Jimi Hendrix, Jerry Garcia and the Grateful Dead symbol on a wall in San Francisco
I guess I like the different things. When walking around I always look things and being aware of things. I have always enjoyed murals on walls (not illegal graffiti) as they are nice to look at and brighten up the city. The first couple are from walls in the Haight in San Francisco:




These next few are in the Temescal District in Oakland. I was walking and saw them by accident and thought that they were really cool:






Saw these on utility boxes:




And my favorites:

Saw this one in the Mission District of San Francisco near Downtown neat a liquor store
Got to love Rickey Henderson (#24) and Reggie Jackson (#9). Two A's greats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.