Friday, November 9, 2012

Am I in Heaven or Haight-Ashbury T-Shirts

Love them
A friend of mine has been telling me about the Haight-Ashbury T-Shirt shop for a while now. He was telling me about all the cool vintage reproductions of old baseball shirts there-knowing that I am huge baseball fan. So finally I had a chance to go. Man, it was great. They have tons of old reproductions of old baseball shirts-old minor league teams, old PC, Negro Leagues and some Japanese. Man, I thought it was great. They only allowed one picture to be taken inside the store, but they had all the baseball in the front window. Here are some of them:

PCL Oakland Oaks
Negro League Indianapolis Clowns
Cerveza Polar
1960's Tri-City Atoms
The Minor League Milwaukee Brewers
PCL Hollywood Stars
The yellow shirt in the middle is the House of David which was a Barnstorming Jewish team from  about 1903 until the 1950's
Negro League Kansas City Monarchs
Nippon Professional League Hiroshima Toyo Carp- I bought this one
Haight-Ashbury T-Shirts has many other shirts for all different tastes, but it was the baseball shirts which I really loved. Think I will be going back again and again.

1 comment:

  1. The site is really beneficial for everyone to know about this topic. I think if you read blog than you will get some more information from blog. This is really useful blog.
    custom made shirts

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.