Sunday, November 4, 2012

Step Into A Seat at Fort Mason


I should have posted this a long time ago, but I forgot. Over the summer, whenever I went to Fort Mason in San Francisco there were these amazing seats all around the piers for people to sit on and look out into the bay. It was part of a project and different artists and craftsmen (and women) took part. Sadly, most of these "seats" are no longer there as there makers took them back. They were great in the year or so they were there:

Leslie Bruning
"JW4"-J.Weiss Designs






Someone enjoying one of the "Seats"

1 comment:

  1. so disappointing that they are no longer there--they are extremely cool--thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.