Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Breakfast at Tiffany's Cafe



Tiffany's Cafe Menu
I think that this will be the last of the Vegas blogs for a while. Even though I have a lot more things to show in Vegas that I did, I believe that the blog is best served by moving on to some other things and I post the other Vegas stuff from time to time in the near future.

One of my favorite places to eat in Vegas is a little hole in the wall called Tiffany's Cafe. It is on Las Vegas Blvd., but south of the strip. It is in the White Cross Drugstore. I love it because the food is great and it reminds me of eating somewhere that is yesteryear:

The inside of Tiffany's Cafe


I love their little "pond" inside the door

Yummy pies

Love the artwork on the walls
The food being cooked
Lunch is almost done
A lovely Manhattan Burger with fries
Tiffany's Cafe is off the strip, but not by much. It is a great place to go and eat for cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.