Thursday, November 8, 2012

Still cheering for the Giants

A Flag honoring the 2012 World Series Champions
I know, I know that the World Series ended 11 days ago. but San Francisco is still mighty proud of the 2012 World Series Champion Giants. I was walking downtown and saw all the stuff the city still had up for the Giants and decided if they had it up I might as well take some pics of it:

A Newsstand still displays the Chronicle 

Buster was in

And Sergio was too
And the results were good
An office building along Market St.
Outside the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
The front of San Francisco City Hall
Hopefully the city will take some of this down before spring training starts in about 90 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.