Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Food Haven-Hamburger Haven

The Building containing Hamburger Haven
I decided to try a place I have seen on Clement St. in San Francisco called Hamburger Haven. The building looked cool so I went in an ate. It was good and it was what I would call a neighborhood joint. It is not for tourists unlike many places in San Francisco and the wait staff knew many of the regulars by name. I like that in a place. The food was good to boot. So glad I walked into Hamburger Haven:

The inside of Hamburger Haven
The Back Room
Some of the artwork in the wall-Nothing too fancy-it works there
I always like watching the cook doing his thing
My salad-It was good and came with my meal
BBQ Beef Sandwich-It was very moist and good

1 comment:

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.