Sunday, March 10, 2013

From Zero to 35,000ft to Zero-Views From A Southwest Flight

The mountains 
This is something that I tried. During a flight from Oakland to Santa Ana's John Wayne Airport ( just outside Anaheim, Ca), I took out my IPHONE and tried to capture some of the sights outside the window. The little black streak you may see is from the window being dirty on the outside:

Getting ready to leave Oakland
On the way up
Still climbing
At 10,000 feet
Above the clouds
The mountains of Central California with a little bit of the plane engine in view
Starting to head over the Pacific Ocean
Overlooking Southern California
Getting closer
Almost ready to land
Welcome to John Wayne Airport
I think I will go back to my usual past times on a plane-reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.