Friday, March 22, 2013

A Look at Cashman Stadium

The front of Cashman Stadium-Home of the Triple A Las Veags 51's
Cashman Stadium is home of the Las Vegas 51's, the Triple-A team of (now) the New York Mets. On April  1st, Cashman will be 30 years old and holds a little over 9,000 fans (about 12,500 when you include standing room). I have seen a couple of game there and it is a nice place to see a game. When I was in Vegas, my son wanted a hat and the team store is inside the stadium, so I roamed around in an empty stadium:

Cashman Stadium
The view from the left field side (Like the the picnic benches)
From the third-base side
From behind home plate
Cashman's scoreboard
From the first base side
Down the left field line
The left field foul pole
Another view from down left field line
Cashman Stadium is a good place to watch a game. It is family-friendly place and a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.