Sunday, March 24, 2013

Boudin Sourdough Bread Art


I love Boudin Sourdough Bread. To me, it is the best sourdough bread in the world. Sometimes in the morning, I will stop off and get a little round and eat off it for a snack for a couple of days and repeat the process. I know that it simple but I love it. I also love going in their store and taking a look at the animal art they have created from their bread. I have never bought one, but many tourists do. I would have a problem eating it. I just like looking at them and think it is cool:

A clover
Bunnies are popular this time of year
A lizard hanging out
A turtle 
The ever popular Boudin crab
Some more detail of the lizard
A basket of baby turtles
Got to love the bear
Boudin Sourdough. Can't beat the bread and they make some cool art also.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Patrick! Wow, how COOL is that! I'm a bread addict and this makes me love it even more, lol! Thanks so much for dropping by and linking up! Have a blessed week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also. That was at the Downtown San Francisco Store. They have one on the Wharf that is even bigger where all the tourists go.

      I am also. Who knows I might send you some. Have a great day.

      Delete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.