Friday, April 5, 2013

A Good Seattle Breakfast-Biscuit Bitch at Caffe Lieto

The window of Biscuit Bitch
In life you need to try things that are a little out of the norm-not dangerous or life-threatening but different. In Seattle, I went for breakfast at a place called Biscuit Bitch. I know the name sounds different but it fit into the vibe of the neighborhood and it ended up being really good:

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Bars
Doing their thing
The menu
I think this is where you order
The food being cooked
This is the Vanilla Buzz. It had honey inside it
Hot Mess Bitch-Grits, eggs, biscuit, Louisiana Hot Link, cheese, gravy
Cheesy Pork n'Bitch-Bacon, biscuit, cheese (decided to skip the gravy)
Biscuit Bitch at Caffe Lieto is a great place to enjoy a breakfast, lunch or a late (Friday-Saturday only) night snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.