Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hanging out at the University of Washington


The University is a great place to walk around and knowing me I usually head straight to look the sports facilities for their teams. The Washington Huskies play in the PAC-12. Here is a look at where some of their major teams play (Note: I could not take pics of Husky Stadium as they are doing a lot of construction work and will be reopening it in time for the 2013 football season):

The first stop is Alaksa Airlines Arena (or HecRec), the home of Husky Basketball:

The front of Alaska Airlines Arena
Marv Harshman Court
A view of the inside of Alaska Airlines Arena
Next up is softball:

Husky Softball Stadium
Baseball:

Husky Ballpark
Looking from the first base line
I guess two Cy Youngs in the majors gets your jersey retired in college
Besides hitting the sports facilities, I did walk around the campus:

The Library
Love all the trees on campus
Go Huskies
Gerberding Hall rising from the trees
Students strolling to classes
Statue of George Washington that is on campus
The University of Washington is a beautiful place. I wish that I could have spent more time walking around the campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.