Wednesday, April 24, 2013

MMM-Rosamunde Sausage Grill


If you know me then you know I like a good sausage product. I was walking in Oakland on the way to a book shop when I passed this place called Rosamunde Sausage Grill. It looked interesting. I went and got my books and went in. It was more than interesting but good. It is now my favorite place to get a sausage product:

The inside of Rosamunde Sausage Grill
They have many different sausages: from the standard knockwursts, Louisiana hot links to the vegan Italian and all parts inbetween:

Their menu
Sausages waiting to be cooked
The man doing his magic
The result: Knockwurst with beef chili and grilled onions.-It was yummy
Any place that has a jar of pickles 
Rosamunde Sausage Grill is good and I will be looking to head there whenever I am in Downtown Oakland.

3 comments:

  1. That looks so gooood!! My husband would have a ball in that place! Thanks so much for sharing your many adventures with us Patrick! Have an awesome rest of your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tastey! I've love that place, they definitely have some good eats there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you for reading. It was good.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.