Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pike Place Market-Part I

The sign for Pike Place Market-Seattle at night
The Pike Place Market in Seattle is amazing place. It is one of my favorite places in Seattle. It is nested along the waterfront and it is filled with amazing things. I think this is will be a two-parter as I will show the main part of the market (where everybody goes) first and then the other parts of the market (levels 2 and 3) in the second part. On the upper (main) level, you can buy everything from fresh fish to flowers to T-shirts and everything in between:

People looking around at Pike's Place Market


Pike Place Fish Market
Pike Place Fish Market

Fresh pasta
Got to love the hand-made T-Sh.irt designs. I bought the blue one in the lower right
More Fresh Fish


The Pike's Place Pig-The mascot of the market
Fresh Fruit

The fresh flowers are all around


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.