Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hitting the Sweet Spot-Marini's of Santa Cruz


I was in Santa Cruz a couple of weeks ago (I am sooo far behind) and stopped in Marini's for some sweets. Had a nice cookie dough milkshake and learned that whenever I am in Santa Cruz, I know where to feed my sweet tooth:

The inside of Marini's
Who remembers this beach staple
Got to love the different types of apples
This is so perfect
Chocolate covered strawberries
LOL
Yummy
Perfect for the beach-crab-shapped cookies
Seashells and Starfish white chocolate
Fudge
Part of their candy rack
To me Marini's is a step back in time to a place that is happy and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.