Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My New Favorite Mexican Joint-La Calaca Loca Taqueria


Since La Imperial closed in December I have been looking for a new Mexican joint. I think I found one in La Calaca Loca Taqueria located in Oakland's Temescal District. The place has good food at good prices and the people are nice to boot:

The inside
The place has all kinds of cool stuff around:

Loved this painting
And this one is too cool
Love the ceramic frogs
And the head frog
Besides the cool stuff, the food is awesome:

Chips with fresh salsa on it
A Chicken Quesadilla
A lovely Carne Asada Burrito
And I thought this was too cool:

They have a fridge where you can get you own fresh salsa. That is so cool
La Calaca Loca Taqueria is a place that I will start coming back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.